BRT UK Conference 2017 : Public transport for
smarter, healthier cities
27 November – 28 November 2017
Mercure Holland House Hotel & Spa, Bristol
Bristol is a city undergoing significant change, change with buses and bus infrastructure at its heart with the development of the MetroBus network. This years conference will be hosted by Travelwest and take place on Monday 27th and Tuesday 28thNovember in the Mercure Holland House Hotel and Spa.
The full programme will be published in early October but the following key items are already on the Agenda:
- Two escorted study tours of the MetroBus network which is nearing completion.
- A MetroBus ‘Meet the Stakeholders’ session aimed at exploring the different roles organisations have played in the journey from a transport vision to delivery and the community challenges which had to be overcome.
- The BRT UK annual dinner and networking drinks.
- Presentations from industry thought leaders on City Futures and major public transport infrastructure investment.
- A BRT Progress Forum focused on how promoters can optimise scheme economic development and facilitating growth.
- A workshop focused on air quality and modern city mobility
- + much more!
Delegate rates start from as little as £95 and BRT UK members get a significant discount. In addition to this a number of student places will be offered free of charge on a first come first served basis.
For more information or sponsorship queries please contact our conference delivery partner Landor Links via email@example.com or call 020 7091 7865
To read the summary of the 2016 conference (including links to the presentations and the audio downloads) please follow this link.